Congratulations To Our Many Friends That Made Washingtonian Magazine’s 100 Very Best Restaurants For 2014!
Below are the top ten picks.
*1. Komi, Johnny Monis’s tasting-menu destination in Dupont Circle.
2. Minibar, José Andrés’s 25-course modernist thrill-ride in Penn Quarter.
3. Rose’s Luxury, the Capitol Hill hotspot that channels both the American South and Southeast Asia.
4. Fiola Mare, Fabio and Maria Trabocchi’s luxurious Georgetown seafood dining room.
5. Rasika, the pair of modern-Indian restaurants in Penn Quarter and the West End.
6. Little Serow, Johnny Monis’s fiery Thai place in Dupont Circle.
7. The Red Hen, the rustic regional Italian restaurant in Bloomingdale.
8. Fiola, the opulent Italian dining room in Penn Quarter.
9. The Restaurant at Patowmack Farm, on a 40-acre farm in Lovettsville, Virginia.
10. Vin 909 Winecafe, an Annapolis hangout with the area’s best pizza.
* You can see all the restaurants in Washingtonian Magazine’s January 2015 edition. You can also read the story and see more names on the Washingtonian Blog.